Vision Strategy BC
SIGN OUR PETITION
CALL ON THE BC GOVERNMENT TO IMPLEMENT A COMPREHENSIVE VISION HEALTH STRATEGY
Over 285,000 British Columbians are currently living with impaired vision or blindness. That number is in the process of doubling over the next 25 years, leading to a national health care cost of $30.3 billion, over $4 billion of which would be BC’s share. We call on the BC Government to implement the following:
- A Public Health Campaign for Vision Loss Prevention
- Equitable Access to Existing Care
- Equitable Access to Emerging Treatments
- Research Funding to Advance BC Science into Clinical Trails
- Creation of a Genetic Testing Program
Join the Fight!
Learn how your support is helping to bring a future without blindness into focus! Be the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs in vision research and events in your community by subscribing to our e-newsletter that lands in inboxes the beginning of each month.