Volunteer With Us
With major fundraising events throughout the year and a growing donor base, volunteers play an important role in helping us meet and exceed our fundraising goals.
Join our volunteer community to help support sight-saving research today!
- Ride for Sight Southern Alberta – July 21, 2019 | Bragg Creek
- Vision Quest Vancouver – April 27, 2019 | Location TBD
- Cycle for Sight West Coast – June 1, 2019 | Langley
- Comic Vision – November 1, 2019 | The Imperial
Newfoundland & Labrador
- Ride for Sight Newfoundland & Labrador – June 21-23, 2019 | Gander Community Centre
- Vision Quest Kingston (Age-related Vision Loss) – March 27, 2019 | St. Lawrence College
- Vision Quest Toronto (Age-related Vision Loss) – May 29, 2019 | Toronto Reference Library
- Last Call Toronto – June 5, 2019 | The Globe & Mail Centre
- Ride for Sight Central Ontario – June 14 & 15, 2019 | Fenelon Fairgrounds
- Cycle for Sight Toronto – June 22, 2019 | Sheldon Creek Dairy Farm
- Ride for Sight Saskatchewan – June 21 & 22, 2019 | Kemoca Regional Park
Other Volunteer OpportunitiesIf you don’t see an event listed or if you would like to explore other volunteer opportunities, please download and submit a volunteer profile form and we will get back to you
Join the Fight!
Learn how your support is helping to bring a future without blindness into focus! Be the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs in vision research and events in your community by subscribing to our eNews.