Volunteer With Us
With major fundraising events throughout the year and a growing donor base, volunteers play an important role in helping us meet and exceed our fundraising goals.
Join our volunteer community to help support sight-saving research today!
- Ride for Sight Southern Alberta – July 21, 2019 | Bragg Creek
- Vision Quest Vancouver – April 27, 2019 | Location TBD
- Cycle for Sight West Coast – June 1, 2019 | Langley
- Comic Vision – November 1, 2019 | The Imperial
Newfoundland & Labrador
- Ride for Sight Newfoundland & Labrador – June 21-23, 2019 | Gander Community Centre
- Vision Quest Kingston (Age-related Vision Loss) – March 27, 2019 | St. Lawrence College
- Vision Quest Toronto (Age-related Vision Loss) – May 29, 2019 | Toronto Reference Library
- Last Call Toronto – June 5, 2019 | The Globe & Mail Centre
- Ride for Sight Central Ontario – June 14 & 15, 2019 | Fenelon Fairgrounds
- Cycle for Sight Toronto – June 22, 2019 | Sheldon Creek Dairy Farm
- Ride for Sight Saskatchewan – June 21 & 22, 2019 | Kemoca Regional Park
Other Volunteer OpportunitiesIf you don’t see an event listed or if you would like to explore other volunteer opportunities, please download and submit a volunteer profile form and we will get back to you
Latest FBC News View All
A Message from the President and CEO For 45 years, the Foundation Fighting Blindness has raised and directed critical funding into sight-saving research for blinding eye diseases. From our earliest days as…Read More
FBC-funded scientist Dr. Mike Sapieha is an associate professor at the University of Montreal. This year, he was the recipient of ARVO’s prestigious Cogan Award, which recognizes an outstanding researcher under the…Read More
This is a guest post written by Ramya Amuthan, who attended FBC’s Young Leader Summit in Vancouver. To learn more about the Young Leaders Program and upcoming Summits in Toronto and Halifax,…Read More
Each year, Cycle for Sight brings together members of the Fighting Blindness Canada community for the perfect one-day ride. From its roots as a “ride-along” part of Ride for Sight, Cycle for…Read More
Join the Fight!
Learn how your support is helping to bring a future without blindness into focus! Be the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs in vision research and events in your community by subscribing to our eNews.