- FBC’s Health Information Line: Connect with our Health Information Line to have your eye health related questions answered.
- Assess Your Risk: Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Assess Your Risk: Diabetes and Vision Loss
- Assess Your Risk: Glaucoma
- Genetic Testing Guides (Provincial): Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick | New Brunswick (French), Nova Scotia, Ontario | Ontario (French), Prince Edward Island, Quebec | Quebec (French), Saskatchewan
- About FBC’s Patient Registry for Inherited Retinal Disease.
- Fast Facts About Vision Loss
- Nutrition and Eye Health
- About Cataracts
- Eye Disease Videos: understand more about various eye diseases and vision research
- View Point Playlist: View Point is FBC’s virtual education series that provides participants the opportunity to learn and connect with eye health experts and vision loss community members. Each View Point webinar is recorded and shared on our YouTube View Point playlist.
- Retinal Degenerative Diseases: This video explains the background of retinal eye disease.
- Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada – provincially funded health service for people with vision loss to maintain independence and adapt their environment to stay safe and mobile.
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind – non-profit organization that delivers programs for Canadians who are blind or partially sighted, as well as their family, friends, and caregivers.
- A Guide to Lifestyle changes for adapting to vision loss (PDF)
If you have eye health related questions, contact our Health Information Line at 1-888-626-2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Fight!
Learn how your support is helping to bring a future without blindness into focus! Be the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs in vision research and events in your community by subscribing to our e-newsletter that lands in inboxes the beginning of each month.