May 1, 2023
May is Vision Health Month
May Vision Health Month is a time when Canadians bring awareness to eye health and the prevention of vision loss.
Throughout the month of May, we will be highlighting our mission of funding the best and most promising vision research for blinding eye diseases and sharing helpful resources across our social media channels that can be accessed for free on our website.
How You Can Participate
Join us in raising awareness on the importance of vision health by sharing you vision health journey with us using the hashtag #MVHM2023 on social media and tagging us in your posts @fightingblindnesscanada.
Follow and tag us on social media!
ACCESS EyE Health RESOURCES
- Have you been newly diagnosed with an eye disease? Access the Newly Diagnosed resource page.
- Our Health Information Line is available to provide helpful information. Get in touch with our Health Information representative.
- Genetic testing is available for inherited retinal diseases (IRDs). Learn more about genetic testing.
- Do you live with vision loss? Share your experience with us.
- Check out the Fighting Blindness Canada Podcast for fascinating interviews and latest in vision health. Explore our official podcast web page.
Do you have questions about your eye health? Contact our Health Information Line at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.626.2995
Join the Fight!
Learn how your support is helping to bring a future without blindness into focus! Be the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs in vision research and events in your community by subscribing to our e-newsletter that lands in inboxes the beginning of each month.